Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Flawless Beauty Transformation

*All photos from Google Images


I've always dreamed of having perfectly toned abs but I can settle for a flat tummy. It's like an ultimate dream to me. The pursuit of such dream is difficult, tiring and sometimes, frustrating. Throughout my journey to achieving toned abs, I came upon several methods claiming to be the key to such dream. However, none seemed to work for me! 


I have annoyingly big tummy that would bulge whenever I wear body-hugging clothes. Such an eye sore!


Eeeek! I spent time thinking of whether to post or not this picture. Gross, right? I seriously need to cut off those layers of fat!

I'd like to take you to my achieving toned abs journey. You're allowed to laugh!
Oh, I remember the creaking sound of this equipment! I was so happy when my parents finally bought the Ab Rocket. Premature upper abs or more like mini boobs resulted from several months spent with this equipment. I discontinued using this because for no apparent reason, the  screws that adjust the level of difficulty won't work anymore. Boo!


No rice diet, banana diet, GM diet - I've tried several sorts of diet to date. But, but, but I can't seem to have the discipline that has to come along with a diet plan.


I'm sure you're all familiar with Shaun T! I still follow his videos when I find time. However, I sometimes get bored doing repetitive routines. Kaya nga routine, Iya diba?


Okay, it's a bit shameful to admit but yes, I've tried slimming pills! I'm not overweight but I thought I could get rid of my belly area if I lose some pounds. Anorexic lang ang peg? 

Every time I see photos of women with perfectly toned abs or flat tummy, I turn green with envy! And I figured just recently, no program/routine can take me to my dream if I don't have motivation and discipline. Puro ka kain, ambisosyang froglet! Now I'm taking my dream to the next level by developing a balanced diet and proper workout. I also save photos of women with toned abs/flat tummy on my phone for motivation. I know it will take a lot of time before I finally achieve my dream but with Flawless Shape & Sculpt (Abs) Program, I believe I can get the abs that I wanted just in time for the summer months! I badly need this!


Forever Flawless Shape and Sculpt uses a comprehensive 3-in-1 advanced technology in a synergistic system via Cavitation Ultrasound, Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Interfere Frequency to effectively remove fats and enhance muscle tone, resulting in a slim and sexy body. Source

In celebration of its 11th birthday, Flawless is inviting to take advantage of its 1 + 1 beauty blowout this National Flawless Month. If this isn't the best time to boost or jumpstart your top to toe beauty transformation, then I don't know what is. Go to www.flawless.com.ph or visit a clinic near you for more information.

http://www.flawless.com.ph/

For the mean time, I'll just put to practice my makeup skills. Contour here, there and everywhere!


Trolololol! Achieve na ba? Kaso kailangan ko ng waterproof na pang contour para sa summer. Meron kaya nun?

For beauty blogging purposes, I mustered enough courage to do this. Hahaha. I told myself that I'd be able to look back at this post and laugh because I don't need to contour my fat belly anymore. 

What's your dream body? do you wish to enhance any part of your body? Share your thoughts by commenting down below! I would love to hear from you!

God bless!

25 comments:

  1. are those abs true? I want them too.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice abs, Iya! Haha! Wish ko din magka flat na tummy ngayong Christmas. :p

    Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You mean, flabs! Ang hirap! Daming food pag holiday season!

      Delete
  3. OMG, Iya! Haha :) This post is so funny. Good luck! :)

    xx, Kim
    Kimpossibly Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang kulet nung pic sa middle hahaha!

    1 advice. Don't drink cold water :) Proven ko yan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! i'll keep that in mind <3

      Delete
  5. AHAHA winner tong post mo :)
    drink lots of water~
    i eat every 2-4 hours~ pero small part lang :)
    i think hindi mo kailangan mamiss yung masasarap na pagkaen pero small sizes lang :) and i eat in a small bowl para madiscipline ko sarili ko ETO lang kakainin ko :)
    sa exercise i prefer dancing and hula hoop~ soyo lng~ haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! I've been drinking LOTS of water lately, para mabusog! Oo nga eh, I have to be disciplined when it comes to eating. Will get there! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  6. Iya, I am with you sa pagpapapayat. I don't have the will power yet e. Pero I soooo want to slim down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Push natin ang pagpapayat! Ang ginagawa ko, nagseset ako ng goal eh :)

      Delete
  7. im just like you - definitely want to get rid of my tummy.
    i wish i could eat healthier but it's so dang hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post inspires me to get myself back to working out.. The crazy schedules lately is lessens my time for workout.. Commitment, that's all that matters..^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://facebook.com/missplpify
    http://twitter.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    *
    Snoe Beauty Launches Be Fine, Fun and Fabulous Ad Campaign at the Meg Magazine Year End Bash

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF6lnSoCvS4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, meron! Merong waterproof na pangcontour hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are hilarious but in a good way. You still look great IMO. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. galing naman magcontour..goodluck sating lahat

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny!! I need to get back into shape too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...