Sunday, September 2, 2012

Travel: Bicol Invasion I (Consocep Mountains+ Camsur Watersports Complex)

Hi guys! Even if this post is long overdue, I still want to share with you my Bicol trip two weeks ago during the long weekend (August 17-21, 2012). I will be dividing this post into three as there's too much to share! Upon arriving Naga City on the morning of 18th, we checked in at Moraville Hotel and immediately proceeded on with the day's itinerary.


*Photo credits to Claudine Monsale
I wouldn't be talking much. I'll let the pictures do the talking...

First stop: Consocep Mountains, Bulalacao Falls



 30-minute trek down the Bulalacao falls. Really tiring!




Had a quick dip at the falls. Really cool and refreshing! Can you spot me? 



No time to change into dry clothes. No more kilay! Off to our next destination!

Second stop: Caby's Cabana


The trek up the mountain made us really hungry and tired! Just in time for a buffet lunch! Ate this all up. even went on for a second round. Monster?! No decent picture of the place, sorry!

Third stop: Camsur WaterSports Complex (CWC)

Say hello to the famous CWC!!







Okay, you got it right! I did not try out wake boarding or even knee boarding. I know, I know. I'm such a coward and KJ! I'm not really the adventure type of person. I can try out other extreme activities like  roller coaster rides, bungee jumping, zipline, rappelling, etc. BUT NOT WATER.  Heeee. I was too afraid to fall and drown. I had fun watching my classmates, though. It looked simple but man, they said it was difficult. They surely had fun after all!

Fourth stop: Dinner


Guess what? Someone accommodated us for dinner! Great food again. Thank you! 

That's it for the first part of my Bicol trip! Have you been to Bicol? What's your favorite destination in Bicol? I would love to hear from you!

God bless!
♥
Iya

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!
    http://creepers-and-cats.blogspot.pt/
    xx
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like loads of fun! very nice pics :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Thank you! Stay tuned for the second part :))

      Delete
  3. It looks like you really enjoyed your stay there! I am a proud Bicolana anyways! Hehe Pero I've been to Bicol for only twice. Wow sexy! Witwiw! hehe Hayss, this is what I always dream of, I mean to have a vacation with my family. Sana talaga by next year makapagipon ako. Nice pics sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga? My grandparents are from Bicol too!! Pareho tayong Bicolana! Sexy ka jan! I'm trying so hard to cover my bilbil! Kaya mo yan, makakapagipon ka din sis! Thank you!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...