Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rainy Sunday: OOTD, NOTD, FOTD

Good evening everyone! Just a quick post for tonight- my outfit, nails and face of the day! 

Outfit: This is what I wore to church today (an up-to-date post, finally!). It is cold and raining hence the cardigan. This is my usual go-to look on Sundays. 


Black cardigan & Graphic Skirt: Thrifted
White tank top: SM Dept Store
Yellow flats: Ever Gotesco Mall
Bag: Divisoria
Necklace: DIY
Star connector ring: Quiapo

In case you haven't noticed, my necklace looks weird! It was a DIY tassel necklace that didn't survive! (will post about it soon). I did not make it matibay enough. Too bad!

Face: I'm into neutrals lately! Nothing too heavy on my face. I want to keep it simple as much as possible. See below for the list of products used. Careline lipgloss is my current favorite lip product! Reaaaally nice!

Face: Fanny Serrano two-way cake in Organza
Eyebrows: Ever Bilena eye pencil in Brown
Cheeks: San-San cheek blusher in Mocha Blush
Lips: Careline lipgloss #101


Nails: Purple/violet gradient nails. Will make a separate post on this! 

That's it! I also want to share what I did after church...my friends and I watched Step Up Revolution! It was a great movie, really. I'm no dancer but the moves and the effects were too awesome. I enjoyed the movie. I definitely recommend you guys to watch it!


Kathryn McCormick looks so pretty! She has very beautiful eyes too! I want to make a Kathryn McCormick-inspired makeup soon. (ang dami kong gustong gawin?!)

Goodnight!
God bless!
Iya

6 comments:

  1. Sis ang cute g outfit mo. At ang nails! Bongga! I think I should take pictures before I go to church too (para may OOTD ako every week) kaso lagi ko nalilimutan. hehe Looking great! Will wait for your NOTD post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis! :)) Oo nga you should! I'm planning to do this every Sunday na nga eh. Lets do this! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. i like the blush! :) sooo puuurty!

    -chel
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...