Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tried out my fimo!

Hi! I have been trying to upload everything from my to post album so here, another nail of the past! It's the first time I tried out my fimo here. 




I used Caress Blue Marine, a gray color with blue undertones. I really like this color! It's not the usual gray shade. Application was great, 2-3 coats is enough. Caress nail polishes are cheap, only 22.75php per bottle. They have a wide variety of colors. I used a dark blue Sassy Polish to create the stripes. Sassy sells nail polish that comes off with a striper brush. I think they cost 22.75php. Both Caress and Sassy nail polishes are available at Watsons and SM Department Stores.


 My thoughts on fimo? They're cute little things! Adds an instant cuteness and art to your nails. The best part of it is they are easy to work with: topcoat is enough to make it stick. How long does it stay on your nail? Well, depends on the kind of work you're doing. It does not come off easily on me, stays on my nail for a week.


What do you think about fimos?
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...