Sunday, October 9, 2011

What I did during the brownout. . .

As many of you may know, the typhoon Pedring caused brownouts over many cities in the Philippines. It was frustrating as I cannot do anything - no TV, no internet. But I gotta be thankful because we weren't affected by floods. Ondoy was enough for us.

To pass off time, I decided to do a rainbow mani. Very timely. As the song goes, "...there's a rainbow always after the rain." I love the rainbow! Here it is,


I know the lines were uneven. It was hard doing this kind of mani with no sufficient light! Pictures were taken under artificial light, after the brownout of course. I altered the colors on some fingers. Only the thumb and the ring finger got the full rainbow colors. I thought it would look too much to put all the rainbow in every nail.



To finish off the look, I drew a black umbrella on my thumb.

Hope you had a great weekend! Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...