Friday, October 21, 2011

24k 's Dazzling Colors

I'll be sharing two of my recent polish purchases - 24k's Dazzling Colors! These are local polishes available on Watsons and Department Stores. I bought mine for 38 pesos each. I bought two of their dazzling polishes - orange & purple. They also have one in green. I think they only have three. They are more commonly known as FLAKIES.

I found them very similar with the flakies by Gosh. Below is a photo from cookingchinchillas with Gosh flakies.


These are my polishes. I can say that they're great dupes to Gosh's flakies! I've seen in eBay that they're sold for around 7 USD which is about 350 pesos. Mine is only 38 pesos! That is why i really love local polishes ♥






I tried the orange flakies first. And here are the pictures. Sorry for the ugly cuticles! I really liked it!
As opposed to my orange flakies, I didn't like my purple flakies that much. They're hard to see! 

 

Look at this. I put it over different colors to test its "visibility" and to my dismay, they're hardly visible at all! Guess they'll only show over black. Below is five coats already. Hmm. They look blue. But they're really purple. 

There you have my flakies! :) Goodnight! 

8 comments:

  1. wow! Ganyan pala result niya sa Nails! Thanks for this post. I'll definitely buy these two shades! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It has nice results especially over a black nail polish! :D You are welcome!

      Delete
  2. Hehe yun pala yun. Nakikita ko na to sa Watson's matagal na sis, iniisip ko parang di nga sya tatalab yun pala dapat gamitin sya with black nail polish. Yee :) Thanks for giving this idea! hehe Try ko yan minsan. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome sis! super intrigued kasi ako sa GOSH flakies. I wanted one so badly. Good thing a fellow blogger told me about 24k polishes. Ayun! Ang mura pa :D

      Delete
  3. Huhu.. after a week of search, wala na 24K sa watsons. :(( WHYYYY?!?!?! Buti ka pa nakabili niyan. Sana ibalik nila. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad! Bakit ang bilis naman pinull-out ang 24k polishes. Hmm. I bought mine late last year. Sana nga ibalik nila with more variants :)

      Delete
  4. I didn't knew they have this!! Love the orange colour! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out! Let me know if you have! <3

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...