Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cracked!

These are my nails as of the moment. And yes, another gradient mani! I find this quite similar to OPI's Black Shatter here reviewed by polishorperish.blogspot.com.

Mine is not from a familiar brand like OPI. It is labeled Monaliza Cracking Polish.I guess its another unfamiliar brand from China. Haha, i'm a fan of cheap, china polishes. They come in a variety of colors plus they're really cheap! It is an 18ml cracking polish which only costs a hundred peso (2 USD). It is CHEAP!

I used three colors for the background. Here are the polishes I used. I won't be listing their specific names as I find it unnecessary. Hahahaha. Comment here, if you would really want to know. :D The middle polish is a really nice shade of blue. I love it. Love the other colors as well. These can be dupes to expensive polishes like OPI and China Glaze.

I love looking at this mani! 
 Monaliza's Cracking polish is only my second cracking mani. My sister owns a pink BK Cracking Polish (Photo from Google). BK cracking polishes produce small cracks. They look like wall cracks to me! They also fade easily! :| But this one I own has a good lasting strength! (been wearing this for four days now, no fade, no chip! )
One bad thing about this polish is its scent! It has a really strong one! Euw! Scares me! You must apply this real fast! Only a thin coat of this polish is needed to achieve the look. I think it will take years for me to empty this bottle. Would it last for a year? Hehe. Anyway, I will still be buying a new one. I want a bright cracking polish!

Cracking polishes are cool! Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Cracking mani is fun to do, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it indeed looked like opi shatter!
    im glad that cracking polish had gone way way way better than when i first discovered it.

    it was just a crack before, now it's really shattered!
    XD

    great mani,hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes! I love the way it shattered too, thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. .in your opinion does it chips off easily?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...